| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madang in August is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 88mm (3.5in) of water precipitates during an average of 8 days.
- In August the skies in Madang are fine with on balance a measurable 6:54 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 4:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Madang August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Madang, Papua New Guinea
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Madang:
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1390.5 kms (864.1 miles) WNW
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 659.3 kms (409.7 miles) WNW
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) WSW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 714.9 kms (444.2 miles) SSW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1012 kms (628.9 miles) SSW
- Cairns, Australia - 1296.2 kms (805.5 miles) S
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1474.6 kms (916.3 miles) SSW