| < March >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madang in March is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The weather in March is damp with rain periodically. A significant 363mm (14.3in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 17 days.
- The blue above Madang is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:56 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 7:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41% of daylight hours and cloudy 59% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Madang March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Madang, Papua New Guinea
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Madang:
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1390.5 kms (864.1 miles) WNW
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 659.3 kms (409.7 miles) WNW
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) WSW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 714.9 kms (444.2 miles) SSW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1012 kms (628.9 miles) SSW
- Cairns, Australia - 1296.2 kms (805.5 miles) S
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1474.6 kms (916.3 miles) SSW