| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madang in May is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The weather in May is reasonablytly soggy with rain once in a while. A substantial 319mm (12.6in) of fluid is discharged across on average 15 days.
- In May the heavens above Madang are fine having on average a detectable 6:38 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Madang May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Madang, Papua New Guinea
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Madang:
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1390.5 kms (864.1 miles) WNW
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 659.3 kms (409.7 miles) WNW
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) WSW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 714.9 kms (444.2 miles) SSW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1012 kms (628.9 miles) SSW
- Cairns, Australia - 1296.2 kms (805.5 miles) S
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1474.6 kms (916.3 miles) SSW