Vs > Charles City, Ia
Madang vs Charles City, Ia Climate & Distance Between
Madang vs Kano, Nigeria
Madang vs Manaus, Brazil
Madang vs Mpika, Zambia
Madang vs Sagar, India
Charles City, Ia vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Charles City, Ia vs Shimonoseki, Japan
Charles City, Ia vs Ithaca, Ny, Usa
Charles City, Ia vs Marble Hill, Mo, Usa
Nemuro vs Naze
Salzburg vs Kaunas
Cincinnati, Ky vs Vitebsk
West Point, Ga vs Maintirano
- The distance between Madang, Papua New Guinea and Charles City, Ia, Usa is approximately 12,905 km or 8,019 mi.
- To reach Madang in this distance one would set out from Charles City, Ia bearing 288.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Madang bearing 224.1° or SW .
- Madang has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Charles City, Ia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Madang is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Charles City, Ia is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.4 °C (56.5°F) less in Madang. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2597.3 mm (102.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2597.3 l/m² (63.74 US gal/ft²) or 25,973,000 l/ha (2,776,686 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.1° higher in Madang than in Charles City, Ia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Madang relative to Charles City, Ia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Charles City, Ia vs Madang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Madang vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Madang vs Dobbiaco, Italy
Madang vs Fullertonese, Nd, Usa
Madang vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada
Charles City, Ia vs Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa
Charles City, Ia vs Loup City, Ne, Usa
Charles City, Ia vs Victoria, Tx, Usa
Charles City, Ia vs Suttsu, Japan
Kahului, Maui vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories
Urbana, Oh vs Milan, Mn
Sortovala vs Mugla
Palmerston N (aero) vs Nawabshah
Madang vs Charles City, Ia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Madang
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1390.5 kms (864.1 miles) WNW
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 659.3 kms (409.7 miles) WNW
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) WSW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 714.9 kms (444.2 miles) SSW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1012 kms (628.9 miles) SSW
- Cairns, Australia - 1296.2 kms (805.5 miles) S
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1474.6 kms (916.3 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Charles City, Ia
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 127.1 kms (79 miles) NW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 78 kms (48.5 miles) NNW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 184.6 kms (114.7 miles) WSW
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) SSW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Des Moines, Iowa, Usa - 171.6 kms (106.7 miles) SSW
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NNE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 171 kms (106.3 miles) NE
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) E
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) E
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) E
- Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SE